Bernat Super Value Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Bernat Super Value Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Classic worsted weight yarn in a huge variety of colors- what more could you ask for in a yarn? Bernat Super Value yarn is the quintessential yarn when it comes to crocheting. It's easy to work with, easy to care for, and comes in basically every color imaginable including solids, ombres, and heathers.
This 100% acrylic yarn can be machine washed in cool water on a delicate setting and tumble dried on low heat. Plus, it's a long-wearing yarn, so you know that wherever you make will definitely stand the test of time. If you crochet often, you know how important this is! It's always a nice feeling to know that whatever you make, you don't have to worry about it falling apart after 6 months of using it, or having to take extra special care when laundering it.
Aside from the variety of colors, and the ease of care, my favorite thing about this yarn is how big the skeins are. Each solid skein contains approximately 426 yards of yarn, which is a fairly decent amount of yarn for one skein. The ombre skeins contain approximately 275 yards. Retailing at only $4.99 per skein, I understand now why they called this line of yarn "super saver!" It's definitely a great value.
This yarn works well for essentially any crochet pattern, but our favorite thing to make with it is crochet afghans. We especially like this Modern Houndstooth Patchwork Blanket!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Creative Options Crochet Tote!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Textured Ombre Crochet Blanket
- Caron One Pound Yarn
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions