We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Cobblestone Blanket by Marianne Dekkers-Roos (also known as maRRose) is excerpted from Colorful Crochet with permission from Tuva Publishing. This is another easy pattern with great looks. The stitches give the blanket a nice, textured feel. Adapting the size to your personal preference is not complicated at all, so for a stroller blanket, a baby blanket, or anything bigger, here’s your go-to pattern. Skill Level Easy Finished Size Blanket measures about 31.5” (80 cm) wide by 47.25” (120 cm) long What You’ll Need DMC Natura Just Cotton Medium Light Grey (#12) – 20 balls Yellow (#09) – 1 ball (for the Border) Hooks: Size K-10.5 (7 mm) for Blanket Size I-9 (5.5 mm) for Border Yarn Needle"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Godzilla Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions