We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
When it comes to unique crochet baby blanket patterns, nothing beats a crochet lovey. Combining both toy and blanket, it's the ultimate security blanket for your little one. And this Darling Elephant Crochet Lovey is no exception. Sweet, adorable, and charming all words that can be used to describe this precious pattern.
With a tiny elephant head to snuggle up with, we guarantee this precious crochet baby blanket will instantly become your child's favorite comfort blanket. For your next baby blanket, crochet outside the box and bring this darling elephant to life!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- One-Skein Baby Projects
- Crochet Refresher
- Star Stitch Striped Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Lights Afghan Pattern
- Tunisian Honeycomb Blanket
- Shaded Shells Throw
- Pretty Scallops Granny Square Pattern
- Golden Years Crochet Blanket
- Magical Unicorn Stripes Baby Afghan
- Wattle Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions