We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
When it comes to unique and fun crochet baby blanket patterns, the Circus Elephant Crochet Lovey is one of the best out there. Crochet loveys are all the rage when it comes to baby blankets, and this darling crochet lovey pattern is the perfect example why! With a sweet little elephant head, topped with a hat, ruffled collar, and little ring curled into its nose, this crochet baby blanket becomes a fun and comforting toy. Create an easy crochet baby blanket they'll cherish for years to come with this adorable pattern.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions