Cozy Love Bug Lovey Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Get ready to create one of the most adorable crochet baby blankets around. The Cozy Love Bug Lovey Blanket will become the ultimate snuggle partner for any child. It doesn't use a lot of yarn, so you can use leftovers from another project! Feel free to pick out whatever fleece pattern matches your colors. This soft, lovable lovely blanket is a gift for both you and your baby.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will be absolutely amazed by how fast you can work up this Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket! Corner to corner patterns… Continue reading: "Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
- Noelle Blanket
- Baby Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Ties That Bind Blanket
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Beach Day Blanket
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions