- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Afghans by Roseanna Beck
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
My name is Roseanna Beck and I do a lot of crafts for various charities and am also a published designer in many magazines and books.
I design in crochet and plastic canvas but I also knit, do needlepoint and latch hook. I have been crocheting and knitting since I was 7 years old. I learned from my best friend’s grandmother who was in a wheelchair. We would sit on her porch for an hour or so and have a lesson. First, of course, we did chains, then she gradually taught us to make doilies and crochet around handkerchiefs and that was with a No. 13 needle which I still have today.
Eventually I learned to make other things. It was a little harder for me at first because I am naturally left handed and she was right handed. Later in my life I taught myself to crochet and knit right handed as it was easier to follow patterns. I am proud to say I am the only one or my two other friends who still use this talent after all these years. I think Grandma Zupko would be happy.
I also do tailoring and make clothes. My dad is the one who does the sewing in their house and his mother was also a seamstress. I guess that is where I get my talent. My parents live about 10 minutes from us and we are very close as I am an only child.
When not sewing or taking care of the house, I also play the organ and some piano.
Afghans by Roseanna Beck on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
- Baby's First Crocheted Blanket
- Bluebell Baby Crochet Afghan
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Hushabye Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Crocodile Rock Crochet Baby Blanket
- Crocheted Pastel Baby Blanket
- Fairy Tale Baby Afghan
- Little Prince Baby Crochet Afghan
- Precious Pink Baby Blanket Pattern
- Shooting Star Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Strawberry Sunrise Afghan Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Pattern
- Doubles and Shells Crochet Baby Blanket
- Pop Goes the Weasel Baby Afghan
Favorite Crochet Ripple Blankets
- Lemon Lime Peek-A-Book Ripple
- Watermelon Mojito Ripple Throw
- Mint Julep Crochet Afghan
- Pockets Full of Posies Throw - for redheart.com
- Single Shell Baby Ripple Afghan
Favorite Crochet Granny Square Afghans
- Pastel Shell
- Beehive Afghan
- Colorful Crayon Afghan
- Stained Glass Motif
- Lacy Crochet Afghan and Pillow
Favorite Solid-Colored Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Pink Moscato Double Shell
- Cozy Lavender Lace Throw
- Simply Elegant Crochet Afghan
- Vintage Lace Crochet Afghan
- Crocheted Lavender Afghan
- Let It Go Frozen Blanket
- Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern - for redheart.com
- Shell Stitch Variation Squares
- Mellow Yellow Crochet Throw
- Be My Sunshine Afghan Pattern
- Butterfly Wings Afghan Pattern
Favorite Striped Crochet Blankets
- Strawberry Kiwi Crochet Throw
- She Sells Seashells Afghan
- Shell Stitch Variation Afghan
- Sunny Skies Crochet Afghan
- Scalloped Pastel Blanket
- Lacy Shades of Pink Shells Afghan
- Nautical Ocean Breeze Crochet Throw
- Peaches and Cream Afghan
- Raspberry Swirls Crochet Throw
- A Cornucopia of Color Afghan
- Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan
- Summer's End Glow Crochet Blanket
- Rainbow Bright Stripe Throw - for redheart.com
- Square Rainbow Blanket
- Floral Petals Mile a Minute Afghan
- Merlot Afghan Pattern
- Wonderful Watermelon Afghan Pattern
- Arch Columns Afghan Pattern
- Lacy Open Shell Afghan Pattern
- Springtime Lace Easy Crochet Blanket
- Christmas Spirit Mile a Minute Afghan
- Colors of Christmas Afghan
- Yuletide Throw
- Holiday Granny Afghan and Pillow
- Christmas Sweetheart Afghan
- Ho Ho Holiday Afghan Pattern
- Tis the Season Granny Square Afghan
Read NextJennifer E Ryan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 01, 2021
please tell me the directions for the shell stitch used the Baby's first Blanket. I really think it is beautiful. Thank you, email@example.com
balloongrandma 100 8230
Feb 27, 2017
Could you please tell me why when I search on allfreecrocchet.com I can not get your pattern in the search. It is very frustrating
Mar 06, 2017
Hi. Can you explain your question in more detail? Is there are particular pattern that you're looking for? Thanks, Krista, Editor
rstadalninkas 6475 382
Feb 25, 2017
Love your patterns, but need to make them smaller for babies at the hospital, having trouble with multiples they never work out so need help in this area such as Hushabye e.g.14141418 and so on. Other patterns you designed having same trouble, can you help. firstname.lastname@example.org
lynnemullett 44087 13
Oct 10, 2016
Hi Roseanna I love your moscato blanket. Do you have an angel policy? I do not have a business, but I love to crochet and sell what I make at local craft fairs. Would I be able to make the blankets from your patterns and sell them or are they only for personal use. Many thanks, Lynne
sylviagivens 13929 05
Feb 17, 2014
I want to crochet the pink Moscato double shell into baby size.I am not sure how to do that.Can you help me?
Dec 16, 2013
I would like to know the multiple for this pattern. Thank you!This is a beautiful afghan.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam
This Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern is an easy crochet pattern that features the same repeating simple stitch pattern. Worked… Continue reading: "Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions