Cuddle Up Dinosaur Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Cuddle Up Dinosaur Blanket features the corner to corner stitch and a roaring good time! Crochet one for your own little wild one with this crochet pattern on Moogly! With this pattern, it's all too easy to see the possibilities! Change up the colors, and you'll go from dino to Cuddle Up Dragon Blanket! Change up the spike colors, use color-changing yarn, your imagination is the limit. And it's a great accompaniment to the Cuddle Up Unicorn Blanket! I used the Corner to Corner or C2C stitch, aka the box stitch to create most of the pieces for this design. But if you're not a fan, don't fret! You can simply make the Body and Head with simple rows of double crochet, or your own chosen stitch. Just work to the dimensions for each piece given!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3/4 (shown); 5/6; 7/8
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions