Kimmie's Bobble Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I find headbands to be one of the easiest things to make. Most of my headbands are made with leftover yarn from another project. I just can't stand the idea of throwing yarn away that could be made into a headband. This headband is a simple repeat of one row of SC and one row of a Bobble stitch to add texture. Once you discover how easy this headband is to make, you'll be making yourself one in every color of leftover yarn that you have. PS - they make great gifts too"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 row Bobble + 1 row SC = 1” x 2 Bobble Ch-1 combos = 1" square
Finished SizeFinished piece measurements are taken flat: 9” across by 4” wide
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% Acrylic) ~100 yards of any color category 4 yarn. I used Orchid and Turqua
- 5.0mm crochet hook
Large eye blunt needle
- Stitch markers
- 1” button
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you count movies like "Splash" and "The Little Mermaid" among your favorite films, then this advanced crochet pattern is for you!… Continue reading: "Under the Sea Mermaid Tail Crochet Lapghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- One Skein Crochet North Star Baby Lovey Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
- Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions