Kimmie's Bobble Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I love hats. Anytime I have about half a skein of yarn leftover from another project, it’s the perfect excuse to design a new hat. Kimmie’s Bobble Hat is a slightly oversized hat. I especially love the extra large button that finishes it off. The Bobble style is ideal for wearing year round, especially in the upcoming cold weather around the corner. While the photos are of purple and teal, I have others in golden yellow, orange and brown to wear with my fall wardrobe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 row Bobble + 1 row SC = 1” x 2 Bobble Ch-1 combos = 1" square
Finished SizeFinished piece measurements are taken flat: 11” side to side X 8” top to bottom
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% Acrylic) ~200 yards of any color category 4 yarn. I used Orchid and Turqua
- 5.0mm crochet hook
- Large eye blunt needle
- Stitch markers
- 1” button
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions