Kimmie's Bobble Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I love hats. Anytime I have about half a skein of yarn leftover from another project, it’s the perfect excuse to design a new hat. Kimmie’s Bobble Hat is a slightly oversized hat. I especially love the extra large button that finishes it off. The Bobble style is ideal for wearing year round, especially in the upcoming cold weather around the corner. While the photos are of purple and teal, I have others in golden yellow, orange and brown to wear with my fall wardrobe."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 row Bobble + 1 row SC = 1” x 2 Bobble Ch-1 combos = 1" square
Finished SizeFinished piece measurements are taken flat: 11” side to side X 8” top to bottom
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% Acrylic) ~200 yards of any color category 4 yarn. I used Orchid and Turqua
- 5.0mm crochet hook
- Large eye blunt needle
- Stitch markers
- 1” button
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you count movies like "Splash" and "The Little Mermaid" among your favorite films, then this advanced crochet pattern is for you!… Continue reading: "Under the Sea Mermaid Tail Crochet Lapghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- One Skein Crochet North Star Baby Lovey Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
- Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions