Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Teal blanket yarn works perfectly with this wave crochet pattern to create a peaceful, ocean vibe for this Teal Waves Crochet Blanket. Wave stitches can be fun to crochet, you just have to develop a rhythm of sorts to keep track of which stitch you’re using. The upside is if you use the wrong stitch, it will quickly become very obvious when your waves don’t line up! This Teal Waves Crochet Blanket is definitely one of my favorite afghan projects to date!"
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- Onward and Upward Scrap Afghan
- Peek a Boo Blanket
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- Soft And Sweet Textured Velvet Crochet Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- Cluster Stitch Crochet: 74 Cluster Crochet Stitch Patterns
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- Vibrantly Vintage Crochet Edging Pattern
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions