Rainbow Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Rainbow Baby Blanket would make a beautiful baby shower gift or as a blanket for your own child. The center portion of the blanket consists of puff stitches, which makes this blanket thick and warm. The simple rainbow border is made up of double crochets and works up very quickly. You will need size 4 medium weight yarn and a J/10 (5.75 mm) crochet hook for the foundation chain (starting chain) and an I/9 (5.50 mm) crochet for the remainder of the blanket. The finished blanket measures 42” Height x 45” Width and that is including the rainbow border."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 of dc stitches and 6½ rows in a 4” (10cm) square.
Finished Size42” Height x 45” Width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Inspiring Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Fireside Throw Blanket
- Cozy Man Cave Throw
- Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- Granny Square Afghan
- Black And White Granny Square Blanket Throw
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions