Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Do you love the look of traditional granny stripes? This blanket is my take on the granny stitch with a super chunky Bernat Blanket yarn. It can be made in just about 6 hours. There is no fastening off avery row which makes it a quick project. I modified the stitch and used half double crochet stitches instead of the double crochet stitches to suit the thick yarn. I also reduced the gaps to make a warm and squishy baby blanket. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Taupe and Green Striped Baby Blanket
- Woven Dreams Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
- Easy and Elegant Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Monkey Motif Afghan
- Patchwork Medley Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Rippling Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket
- Hearts and Birds Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions