Peaked Rainbow Shells Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
DIY baby shower gifts have never been easier with this Peaked Rainbow Shells Afghan. A quick and easy baby gift, this afghan is the perfect beginner's crochet project. With a soft texture, this kid-friendly crochet project is a great gift for the little one in your life. The simplicity of this easy afghan project makes it great for all skill levels.
From the Blogger: "The Peaked Rainbow Shells Afghan is perfect to work up for a quick baby shower gift! Soft and simply textured, this afghan is great for snuggling. Toddlers love the texture and with Caron Simply Soft Yarn, it's a wonderful throw."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 DC & 2 Rows = 1"
Finished Size48" x48"
- 2,500 yrds Caron Simply Soft yarn
- Size H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions