Panda Bear Hug Hooded Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This free crochet hooded baby afghan pattern will give your favorite child the chance to feel like a cozy little panda. The blanket is created first and then hood is added after, requiring only one simple seam at the top of the hood. The size and weight of this hooded afghan makes it great for kids approximately 1.5-5 years old. You can customize the pattern to make a crochet koala or a cute polar bear too!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 dc “Vs” = 4”
4 row worked in blanket pattern = 4”
Finished Size31×42” (not including hood)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Sand Stitch Afghan
- Ethan Baby Blanket
- 14 Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns
- Red Heart Infinity Yarn
- 67 Reader Submitted Yarn Organization Tips
- Old Glory American Flag Afghan
- Rag Quilt Style Baby Blanket
- All About the Picot Stitch: How To + 10 Picot Crochet Patterns
- Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Yarn
- 187 Christmas Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions