Baby Bear Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This soft and cuddly blanket is designed using Bernat Blanket yarn and will make a perfect baby shower gift. The teddy bear applique adds to its charm. The main blanket is designed using a variation of the V-st that will look great in 3 colors or even just two. There is no fastening off every row and the yarn is just carried along the side of the work. A simple single crochet border finishes this afghan perfectly. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size36 inches wide and 39 inches long
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking to add a feminine touch to your home? Then you definitely want to check out the Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan. Using the… Continue reading: "Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- Unicorn Bricks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions