Four Points Star Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This pretty little blanket is made using 4 of my Four Points Squares. The single crochet join as you go method is used to join them together, then a border is added. This blanket will make a lovely addition to the room of any little star in your life! Plus, it can be machine washed and dried thanks to the Red Heart Super Saver yarn it’s made from! This bright blankie is sure to bring joy wherever it goes!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts and 7 rows in a 4″ square in double crochet
Finished Size34″ by 39″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pillow Mint Fast Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Darling Dot Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Popcorn Baby Blanket
- Double The Love Baby Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- Shine Bright Star Baby Blanket
- Tickled Pink Baby Afghan
- Baby Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions