Old Glory American Flag Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Old Glory American Flag Afghan makes a wonderful gift for a veteran or any patriotic person in your life---perhaps even yourself! This throw measures 36" x 62" and is designed to mimic an antique Betsy Ross version of the American Flag with its 13 stars and 13 stripes. The main body of the flag uses the Suzette Stitch to give it a wonderful, squishy texture. There is color changing involved (once per row) and only on the upper portion of the afghan and this is also covered in a photo tutorial."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 Suzette stitches and 13 rows in a 4” (10cm) square.
Finished Size36”W x 62”L
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Wripple Crochet Blanket
- St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
- 6 Yarn Coloring Pages for Adults
- Ceramic Yarn Bowl
- Red Heart Evermore Yarn
- Crochet Little Princess Baby Blanket
- 39 Cozy Crochet Throw Patterns
- How Big is a Baby Blanket (Crochet)?
- Timeless Cabled Crochet Throw
- Crochet Austin Cables Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions