How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Winter Blues Crochet Afghan Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
From the designer: "Spring may be upon us, but it's still cold out and they're calling for snow.. I've got the Winter Blues! A fun type of granny square lap afghan with shades of bluish green contrasted by solid white then joined in the back loops only. Make as few or as many as you like! The border is just an easy-peasy double crochet to give it more width. Make one today in colors that represent 'winter blues' for you!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lava Fox C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Chimp Lolo C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- "Panda Lee" C2C Square
- Lioness Lea C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Wrap Me in Sunshine Blanket
- Get In Line Granny Afghan
- Centaur Mandala Afghan
- Blooming Lily of the Water Square
- Popcorn Flower Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions