We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"A striking rainbow of color in a delightfully soft cotton yarn makes a throw perfect for enjoyment year-round. Using a simple repeat with an interesting stitch placement shown in the photo-tutorial, you can quickly make a texture and "scrappy" blanket. Mix up the number of repeats of each color and dramatically change the effect. Can be sized however you wish using the included multiples. Use the 32 colors included in the pattern or bust your stash!"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size44in x 59in (112cm x 150cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions