This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"If you need a last-minute gift in a hurry, then the Eleventh-Hour Crochet Blanket Pattern is just the ticket. This easy crochet blanket can be made in only a few hours and creates a throw blanket that is lush and cozy that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. This is a beginner-level crochet pattern and is easily customized to fit your decor. Skill Level: • Beginner Terminology: • U.S. Terminology Finished Size of Project: • Approximately 32” wide x 50” long "
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Finished SizeApproximately 32” wide x 50” long
Read NextMountain Trail Tweed Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Arruga Stitch Section
- Back Loop Single Crochet Section
- Simple Shells Section
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sea Glass Hexagon Afghan
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- Quick Crochet Cluster Blanket Pattern
- Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions