We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Neptune's Magical Stripes Blanket is a gorgeous and lightweight crochet blanket. This is one of the best Red Heart Yarn patterns ever! You can use this summer crochet in warmer months because it's so lightweight or wrap yourself up in it on cooler autumn nights. Originally made in baby size, the instructions for other sizes are included too. Best of all, the color scheme in this crochet afghan pattern moves up along the side so there are no extra ends to weave in when you're finished.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions