Retro Rainbow Ripple Crochet Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This Retro Ripple brings back memories of groovy times! The pattern is inspired by typical Sixties and Seventies style, but with a lot more colour! Plus, there's an awesome fringing involved so what are you waiting for? The pattern is for a large, 1.20x2,00m blanket. However it can easily be adapted to your own preference! It's suitable for both beginners and advanced crocheters. The pattern includes a written pattern, photo tutorial and a chart."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size1.20 by 2.00m
- Scheepjes' SoftFun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions