This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mystic Ripple Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This chunky rippled blanket is perfect for snuggling up on the couch with a cup of tea or for throwing over the sofa arm for a farmhouse touch. Crocheted with a 12 mm hook and bulky yarn (like Wool-Ease Thick and Quick), the Mystic Ripple Blanket works up quickly with a repetitive, meditative stitch pattern that uses no complicated stitches. Excellent for advanced beginners or anyone who loves ripples. The pattern includes pictures and a video tutorial."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inches = 5 rows of 7 hdc
Finished Size40 x 52 inches
- 850 yards of #6 super bulky yarn
- 12 mm crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Arruga Stitch Section
- Back Loop Single Crochet Section
- Simple Shells Section
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sea Glass Hexagon Afghan
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- Quick Crochet Cluster Blanket Pattern
- Building Blocks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions