This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Mystic Ripple Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"This chunky rippled blanket is perfect for snuggling up on the couch with a cup of tea or for throwing over the sofa arm for a farmhouse touch. Crocheted with a 12 mm hook and bulky yarn (like Wool-Ease Thick and Quick), the Mystic Ripple Blanket works up quickly with a repetitive, meditative stitch pattern that uses no complicated stitches. Excellent for advanced beginners or anyone who loves ripples. The pattern includes pictures and a video tutorial."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4x4 inches = 5 rows of 7 hdc
Finished Size40 x 52 inches
- 850 yards of #6 super bulky yarn
- 12 mm crochet hook
Read NextCrochet Soft Wave Chevron Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Soft Wave Chevron Throw
- Easy as 1-2-3 Ripple Blanket
- Filet Diamond Ripple Afghan
- White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple
- Berry Cobbler Ripple Blanket
- Cabin in the Woods Afghan
- Cascade Rainbow Crochet Afghan
- Elegant Ripples Crochet Throw
- Crazy Ripple Blanket
- Country Fair Chevron Crochet Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions