The Very Big Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The Very Big Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
We all know that when we say "just one more stitch" or "just one more row" we'll be stitching for at least another hour if not more. Because we get so hooked on our projects don't you ever wish you could bring the bigger ones with when you're on-the-go? No one wants to put down their afghan and now you don't have to! Yarn Pop has come up with the perfect solution for travelling and that's the Very Big Bag.
The Very Big Bag allows you to bring even your biggest projects with you so you can always be knitting or crocheting. All of Yarn Pop's products are made in the U.S. so you know you're getting a quality product and this bag isn't just big; it's huge! This bag was created in demand by us, the customers, to hold everything needed for a work in progress. No joke, this bag will hold a blanket or shawl, your laptop, books, your phone and all your knitting or crochet supplies needed for your current project.
Yarn Pop just launched this new line and you're going to love it. Each bag measures 24 inches by 15 inches by 4 inches with 1 inch wide canvas handles for carrying over the shoulder in comfort. The oversized nickel-plated grommets are Yarn Pop’s signature feature and keep the chunkiest of yarns accessible and tangle-free. On the inside is a gorgeous black and white houndstooth lining along with 2 large zippered pockets to hold your tools and notions, keys or phone. There are even 3 additional deep, wide pockets for other yarns if your project has multiple colors. The magnetic clasp closure is perfect for keeping your things secure while traveling from one place to another. And on the outside you'll find yet another large pocket with a flap and clasp; this bag really does have it all.
The Very Big Bag is designed with a flat bottom and stiff sides, so the bag stands up and remains open for easy access to your yarn and belongings. It's machine washable, so your bag will always look brand new and there are three colors to choose from. If you're always on-the-go and can't stand putting your hooks or needles down then you're going to love this bag.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 29 Crochet Shell Stitch Patterns
- Furls Crochet Jumbo Crochet Hooks
- 10 Different Crochet Stitches for Blankets
- Chic Sheep Yarn
- Crochet Throw-back Granny Chevron
- Adorable Nine Blocks Crochet Baby Blanket
- Nouveau Chic Crochet Granny Throw
- Groovy Flower Power Crochet Blanket
- Colorful Cluster V-Stitch Crochet Blanket
- 41 Crochet Graphghan Patterns + How to Read Crochet Charts
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions