The Baby Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
It's tough not to judge a book by its cover, especially when you're meeting someone new for the first time. Did you know that you have 7 seconds to make a good first impression before someone judges you? I'm getting a bit off topic, but what I'm getting at is that you can easily judge a skein of yarn just by looking at the package and presentation that it comes in. The Baby Wool Yarn from We Are Knitters was quite easy for me to fall in love with at first sight.
When I first opened the box that was sent to me I saw these adorable little 50 gram skeins of yarn with their labels facing out. Now I know 50 grams doesn't seem like a lot of yarn, but when you realize that this is a 100% baby Alpaca wool yarn, you'll want to buy multiple skeins. This is by far the softest wool yarn I have ever encountered. With its sheer softness this yarn is perfect to use for crocheting baby items. Most wool materials can be itchy, but this is not at all.
Baby Alpaca truly is one of the most precious wools you'll ever come across. With high quality fibers, you'll want to hold this skein of yarn all day long; it's that smooth. Any and all items would look and feel amazing, from knit hats to crocheted scarves, baby booties and even blankets; you'll get the most out of your patterns.
There are 8 colors of Baby Alpaca to choose from. Whether you like neutrals or gender specific colors, there is a shade for you. Mix and match colors or stick with a solid throughout your entire project, either way you'll never want your project to end because you'll love working with it so much.
When you're searching for the softest baby wool yarn then you must get your hands on this brand; you'll never go back to another wool brand again.
Read NextCotton Fair Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Fairy Tales Baby Blanket is just what a little girl dreams her blanket should be. Full of bright colors and whimsical stitches,… Continue reading: "Fairy Tales Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Enter to win a Premier Gradient Yarn Box!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Dark Blue Recycled Linen Yarn Review
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Grit Stitch Variation Section
- Xs And Os Section
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Sedona Desert Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Bubblegum Kisses Baby Blanket
- Simple And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Corner To Corner Sports Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions