Red Heart Infinity Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Infinity Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Red Heart Infinity Yarn is like a dream come true. Red Heart never disappoints and is always coming out with these amazing yarns that you need in your yarn collection and Infinity is no exception.
Infinity yarn is a super soft bulky weight yarn that is perfect for the fall and winter months. I seriously cannot tell you how excited I am for you to check out this yarn. It's made of 69% acrylic, 11% wool, 6% nylon, 4% metallic and 10% polyester. I will tell you that I am not a fan of wool and cannot wear it without scratching myself all day long from it being so itchy, but I am so excited to wrap myself in Infinity. There is just the right amount of metallic thread wrapped in the fiber to give it that shimmery sparkle and magical feel.
Available in only 7 colors you will want them all; it comes in almond, blossom, denim, enchanted, oasis, seafoam, and thunder. Even though the colors are limited, the choices are perfect as you have neutrals as well as vibrant colors to give your outfit a pop of color. Infinity is great for winter accessories like scarves, hats, cowl and mittens, but I bet it would look amazing worked up as a sweater as well.
The care instructions are quite simple as you can machine wash your items in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you do not want to iron or bleach them. If you take proper care of your projects they are sure to last a long time, and I'm telling you, with Infinity, you'll definitely want your projects to last forever!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet the Seed Stitch
- Crochet Seed Stitch Tutorial
- 29 Crochet Shell Stitch Patterns
- Furls Crochet Jumbo Crochet Hooks
- 10 Different Crochet Stitches for Blankets
- Chic Sheep Yarn
- Crochet Throw-back Granny Chevron
- Adorable Nine Blocks Crochet Baby Blanket
- Nouveau Chic Crochet Granny Throw
- Groovy Flower Power Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions