Red Heart Hygge Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Hygge Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When I'm checking out new yarns for upcoming projects I have in mind, I want the yarn to be soft and scrumptious. I'm one of those people with sensitive skin, so the scratchy wool products and yarns aren't quite for me. Aside from the soft texture, I look at the yarn itself to see if I can imagine what type of project it can be turned into. When I came across Red Heart's Hygge yarn, I instantly thought of a ton of projects that can be made with this yarn.
Hygge (pronounced hoo-gah) is the Danish concept of comfort, coziness and warm relationships, which is exactly what I think of when playing around with this yarn; it is so soft and cozy that I can only imagine cuddling up in a fabulous crocheted afghan next to a warm fire. Hygge evokes feelings of well-being and contentment and I just know you will love this new yarn line.
This soft, bulky weight yarn is made of 70% acrylic and 30% nylon and is twisted with a short fur end, so it does have a bit of texture to it. You will love watching your projects work up into beautiful pieces like blankets, accessories and garments. A warm and fuzzy sweater would be wonderful in Hygge. Available in 20 colors, you will easily be able to mix and match into the perfect color combination, but your projects will also look amazing in solids.
Hygge will look amazing in both knit and crocheted patterns and will certainly give you that cozy, warm feeling. If you're looking for a yarn that is super soft to the touch and looks silky and shiny, then this yarn should be added to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- C2c Opossum
- Cute Teddy Bear
- Braided Cables Square
- Cutest Captain Around
- Simple And Quick Crochet Baby Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions