- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Red Heart Cordial Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Red Heart Cordial Yarn
Gifted by Red Heart
Red Heart's Cordial yarn is not your typical yarn, and we absolutely love it! It's actually a braided cord that is very similar to macrame. It's the ideal yarn choice for crochet jewelry, but it also works really well for bag patterns, too. I think it would be an awesome yarn choice for a crochet rug or a small decorative pillow. You could even use a small amount of this yarn to add a crochet border to your latest crochet afghan pattern.
Choose from seven different fun colors: All-Star, Cheerful, Greyscale, Jazzy, Natural, Neon, and Sprout. Although I absolutely love the color options availble, it would be nice to see a few more solid color options, as well. The Greyscale and Natural color options are my personal favorites because I tend to be attracted to more neutral, earth-toned colors and I think it would be easier to match with my home decor. All-Star is fun because it includes red, white, and blue; it's the perfect color choice for 4th of July crochet patterns. The other color options are bright and colorful, so they're a great way to add a splash of color to your wardrobe or home decor.
Cordial is a 100% polyester bulky weight yarn. Items made using Cordial can be machine washed on a warm, gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
Read NextChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam
This Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern is an easy crochet pattern that features the same repeating simple stitch pattern. Worked… Continue reading: "Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn - Cold Mountain
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions