Bunches of Hugs Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Bunches of Hugs Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Introducing one of the newest yarns from Red Heart Yarn is Bunches of Hugs. This yarn is the perfect combination of soft and durable for baby to be wrapped in. If you loved Baby Hugs and Anne Geddes yarn from Red Heart then you're going to love this one just as much.
Bunches of Hugs is a medium worsted weight yarn made of 100% acrylic, making it nice and soft. These big balls of yarn come in both solids and prints and depending on which you choose for your next project they come in different yardage; the solids come in 948 yard balls and the prints come in 678 yards. The variegated prints come in colors like dragon, fairy tale, princess, and magic, while the solids come in colors like capri, splash, tutu and rain. The variegated colors make fun self-striping designs that you will fall in love with. Because there are a variety of colors in these skeins, they are sure to coordinate nicely with the solid colors.
These larger value sized balls are great for larger projects like baby blankets, sweaters and cardigans and even decor items like baskets and rugs to decorate baby's room. Bunches of Hugs was tested for harmful substances and is Oeko-Tex certified, so you know this is a great, safe yarn for those new babies. Keep in mind each color does come from a dye lot, so you'll want to be sure to buy enough yarn from the same lot to complete your project. You are allowed to machine wash and dry your project, but do not iron it or bleach it, as you know is the same with most yarns.
If you're looking to try out a new type of baby yarn then this one should be added to your list. The sweet colors will be perfect for baby and you'll simply love any project you work up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Red Heart Super Saver Giveaway!
- Enter to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions