Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Sweet Roll Sprinkles Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When you have a craving for something delicious because you just can't beat that sweet tooth you have to go for it. Instead of filling your body with unnecessary sugars, fill your heart and hands with an amazing new yarn from Premier: Sweet Roll Sprinkles.
Sweet Roll Sprinkles, just like their original Sweet Roll yarn is a yarn designed to make color easy; the yarn is dyed to make wide stripes of two coordinating colors for a fabulous look. There are three color-changing sections, one of which has a sprinkled-like section. Transitioning from one skein to the next is easy and painless; you don't have to weave in ends when the color shifts.
Each skein is 245 yards and 5 ounces of medium worsted weight yarn. When crocheting, Sweet Roll Sprinkles works well with 14 single crochets and 16 rows. When knitting with it, you'll get 17 stitches and 23 rows. This yarn is 100% acrylic so you can machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without worrying about your project getting destroyed.
What you'll really like about this yarn (aside from its sweet look) is that you can pull the end from the center of the skein for an easy beginning to your project. With just one skein of Sweet Roll Sprinkles you can crochet a hat, make a crochet scarf or work up some knit socks, but using more than one skein will open up your options.
With 6 pastry-inspired colorways to choose from, your mouth will water with flavor. Colors include blueberry sprinkles, mint sprinkles, apricot sprinkles, violet sprinkles, bubblegum sprinkles and periwinkle sprinkles. With cute names like these you're sure to find the right "flavor".
If you don't try Sweet Roll the next time you step foot in the store then you're definitely going to miss out. Satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This easy crocheted Lingering Over a Lullaby Blanket with a ruffled edge will be treasured by any baby and Mom. This lovely print yarn… Continue reading: "Lingering over a Lullaby Blanket"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Chance to win Prairie Spun DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Colorscape Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Small Crochet Squares
- Sleepy Blocks Blankie
- Primrose st. Ombre Baby Blanket
- Brick Ombre Baby Blanket
- Elephant C2C Square
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- Geometric Lace Blanket
- Gemma Blanket
- Island Wildflower Blanket
- Gumball Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions