Lux Adventure Collection Recycled Silk Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Take yourself on an adventure with the Lux Adventure Collection: Recycled Silk Yarn from Darn Good Yarn. It’s oh-so-smooth and each tendril is soft. And this yarn is the brightest green around. Think of the Emerald City. Now double that color! The silk gives shines and upon close inspection you will notice different shades throughout.
The yarn will glide through your fingers as you knit or crochet your next handmade piece. With 1 or 2 skeins, you can make a unique scarf, hat, or luxurious bag. (One skein consists of 100grams /100 yards.) Since this is 100% Mulberry silk, please hand-wash or dry clean your finished items. Consider this yarn to pamper yourself with.
Darn Good Yarn obtains its yarn from Nepal and Northern India, where it is handspun and dyed by women groups. This provides the women in areas of poverty with much needed income for their families. In addition, they are reusing materials thus creating earth-friendly wares. Learn more about Darn Good Yarn, its mission, and its mighty fine yarns on their company profile page.
Read NextCotton Fair Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Fairy Tales Baby Blanket is just what a little girl dreams her blanket should be. Full of bright colors and whimsical stitches,… Continue reading: "Fairy Tales Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Enter to win a Premier Gradient Yarn Box!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Dark Blue Recycled Linen Yarn Review
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Grit Stitch Variation Section
- Xs And Os Section
- Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Sedona Desert Blanket Pattern
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- Bubblegum Kisses Baby Blanket
- Simple And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Corner To Corner Sports Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions