Milano Eco Barbante Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Milano Eco Barbante Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Have you tried the Milano yarn from Hoooked, yet? If not, then you are missing out. Hoooked yarns are durable and created for fashion and the ability to use your creativity. What you'll really enjoy about their yarns is the fact that they re-use leftover materials, so none of the fibers go to waste.
Milano Eco Barbante Yarn is recycled in a sustainable way. Without a doubt you'll see how versatile and beautiful this yarn is; it's soft and the quality is perfect for all your knit and crochet needs. Made of 85% recycled cotton and 15% recycled fibers, you'll want to reuse this yarn over and over.
Fabulous yarn like this is perfect for rugs, blankets, floor mats and any type of home decor items. Pillows and handbags would look amazing in Milano, too. One of its perks is all the colors you can choose from. Available in solids you can choose from apricot, orchid, popcorn, blossom, ruby, lagoon, spring and plenty of others; there are 18 colorways total. You'll really see the beauty in this yarn when you mix the solid colors with a mixed color for amazing detail that will pop.
If you've been stuck using the same yarn for years then now is the time to try something new. Hoooked yarns are a great way to support the environment with their smart use of recycled fibers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
- Marshmallow Blanket
- Crystal Waves Gingham Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions