Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Nothing is more frustrating then when you're in the middle of a row, you need to pull more yarn out of the skein and there goes the ball...it rolls and rolls and rolls, and now there goes the cat. When you're working up a crochet pattern, the last thing you want happening is to be chasing after a ball of yarn. Darn Good Yarn has a new product out that can help make crocheting easier.
The Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl from Darn Good Yarn is an exquisite piece of art. It is made out of Sheesham wood, which comes from an evergreen rosewood tree. Now I don't know if it was my imagination, but when I took the bowl out of the box I could smell a beautiful smell, almost as if I could still smell the tree that it came from. The amazing woodwork of the bowl is just mesmerizing. The pattern and details throughout just makes me so happy that this was handmade.
Darn Good Yarn continues to amaze me as they work with a co-op in India providing fairtrade, safe jobs for over 600 families. The products are fabulous, just as the cause is. When the bowls were added to their product line they were able to hire 10 more people. By buying and owning one of these bowls you truly are touching other peoples' lives in such a positive way.
This Yarn Bowl is super easy to use -- all you have to do is pull the beginning of the skein through the front design of the bowl and that's it! The bowl will keep your yarn rolling, but in an organized fashion so you don't have to chase after it or worry about your pet getting to it before you. If you're looking to simplify your time crocheting, then you're going to love this bowl.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions