11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
All of the yarns from Expression Fiber Arts are stunning and beautiful beyond belief; you truly cannot go wrong with any of their yarns and I cannot wait to work with Sparkle DK yarn.
Sparkle DK is made of 60% superwash merino wool, 10% baby alpaca, 26% nylon and 4% metallic polyester. Because of the small bits of metallic, this is a fun, sparkly yarn you'll love knitting and crocheting with. Like most of Expression Fiber Arts' yarns, this one is silky smooth and you will love getting cozy in it. A yarn like this is great for working up warm projects like scarves, hats, mittens, shawls and sweaters; you can make a whole set for yourself, but even better, you can gift it to a friend (if you're willing to part ways with it). Kids would love to receive a playful pair of sparkly mittens to wear in the winter. Designer Chandi says the sparkles resemble the stars in the night sky and it really does!
Each skein of Sparkle DK comes in 275 yards and weighs only 3.5 ounces. Every skein is hand-created, so you won't see two identical skeins, even coming from the same dye lot. It's always recommended to switch skeins every other row with yarn from Expression Fiber Arts because of this, if you are making something that requires more than one skein.
At $30 a skein, you know you are going to get a high-quality fiber of yarn and what's even greater, are the color choices. Fool's Gold, Lavender Ice, Inky Indigo, Aruba, and Gray Pearl are just a few of the colors, and each is just as stunning as the next.
Read NextCaron Jumbo Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions