Alpaca Silk DK Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Alpaca Silk DK Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Alpaca Silk DK Yarn is simply stunning. Everything is better when it's pure perfection. Alpaca Silk is a lightweight yarn made with 50% baby alpaca and 50% mulberry silk, which is the perfect combination for yarn. When I first got my hands on a skein I literally said "oh my gosh, this is so soft!" The shimmering glow from the silk adds just the right amount of visual appeal, and the texture is just glorious - that's all that needs to be said.
Each skein is hand-dyed in bright, radiant colors in fabulous shades of purples, blues, greens and many more. You can choose from solids or variegated yarns, depending on what look you're going for. With such vibrant colors and the silky, soft texture, you can knit or crochet anything from scarves, shawls, cowls, sweaters, hats, gloves, garments and pretty much anything that can sit closely against your body. Trust me; you'll want to slather yourself in this yarn.
Because Alpaca Silk is a 4-ply yarn, it'll last for many years to come. The weight of the yarn allows it to be versatile and can be worked into many beautiful pieces. The second you lay your eyes on this yarn you will never want to put it down; there's no problem crocheting with this for all your projects from here on out. To keep your projects intact and in the best shape, be sure you hand-wash them and lay them flat to dry. You'll never want to worry about the outcome after a wash, so play it safe.
Alpaca Silk DK truly is a piece of Heaven with its shimmering, soft texture. You won't be disappointed, not even the slightest.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions