Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Yarn Project Bag
Provided by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by: Nicola Trumbull
Here I am with my current crochet project on my desk in a plastic shopping bag wishing I could keep this lovely yarn project bag for myself! I'm constantly worried about my crochet hook poking through the bag and my yarn getting tangled. With the Yarn Project Bag from Everything Mary, I know I could rest easy knowing that my crochet projects were safe in this super cute bag.
If organizing your crochet projects tends to be difficult or you are constantly having to decide which project you can take with you, this organizer is the perfect solution. Inside the 12" tall Yarn Project Bag are pockets for various needles and crochet hooks with spacious room inside for several skeins of yarn. You'll never have to worry about any of your yarn tumbling out of an open shopping bag or any of your hooks poking out because of the secure sipper closure. Sling this yarn project bag right over your shoulder as you travel from place to place. To top it all off, there are 5 holes in the top of the bag that allow you to pull yarn through and crochet without ever opening the lid. This Yarn Project Bag is a must-have for any yarn lover and it's definitely on my Christmas wishlist!
Everything Mary has a great variety of other craft totes and organizers to choose from including scrapbook organizers, sewing cases, rolling yarn totes, and more. Visit their company profile here to learn more about Everything Mary, and shop their full line of products.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Red Heart Classic Yarn
- Enter to win the Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- Serene Petals Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions