Premier Candy Shop Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Candy Shop Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Satisfy your yarn sweet tooth with the newest yarn from Premier Yarns: Candy Shop. Candy Shop is a cousin yarn line to Premier's bestselling Sweet Roll in the same cake-style ball of yarn. This yarn is a super soft worsted weight fiber made of 100% acrylic and all I want to do is snuggle in a huge pile of it.
Aside from its shear softness, each ball of Candy Shop contains three colors intertwined together, but the amount of each color varies from ball to ball, so each project you knit or crochet will be unique. Each ply is dyed separately before being twisted together and mixed and matched at random, creating fabulous self-striping patterns of solid and marbled colors. There are 16 yummy colors to choose from including Jelly Bean, Twizzler, Jolly Rancher, Bubble Gum, Dark Chocolate and so many other flavors; this yarn is sure to satisfy your craving.
Something to note about Premier and their yarns is that they are expected to be durable and easy to care for, which is why their yarns have been tested by an independent, third-party organization and are certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100, which is the highest standard, suitable for direct contact with sensitive skin. The yarns contain chemicals, but are certified to not contain harmful levels of allergens, irritants or carcinogens. Premier really is a company that cares about their products as well as their consumers.
Because Candy Shop is made of such high quality fibers, you can machine wash your projects and tumble dry them and they'll still maintain their shape and texture. It's quality you can trust! I'm telling you, when you see the colorways of Candy Shop you'll be able to taste the flavors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win the Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Furls Crochet Jumbo Crochet Hooks!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions