- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Ancient Arts Fibre Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts specializes in unique and unusual fibre offerings for the spinner interested in working with exotic fibres, high quality exotic fibre blends, and cottons. We also carry premium supported spindles, drop spindles, fibre related tools, knitting accessories, and select books.
We are also the home of Ancient Arts Hand Dyed Yarns, our line of top quality knitting and weaving yarns.
This business is the result of many years of trying to find superior exotic fibres, fibre preparations, and knitting yarns in a limited market. In the course of this search I found I was not alone - many spinners and knitters want something just a little different, but don't want to sacrifice quality, price, or time. This is where Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts comes in. All of our fibres, yarns, and tools are carefully selected to be of the highest quality, while maintaining prices that are affordable.
Our hand dyed knitting yarns use only the best quality yarn bases available, are dyed with low impact environmentally friendly dyes, and come in dye lots of up to 1.2 kilos of yarn (at this time). The number of skeins in each lot varies from 12 to 24 depending on the type of yarn and size of skein. We keep 26 undyed yarn bases in stock at all times, including merino, BFL, alpaca, cashmere, silk, camel down, yak, and blended fibre yarns, so that custom dye orders can be quickly and easily filled.
For our spinning fibre preparation we use only the best mini-mills who have extensive experience in working with these fibres, so you can be certain that our products are properly dehaired and carded, thus making them a breeze to spin. In addition we are able to offer many unique blends of exotic fibres found no where else on the market. Our specialty blends make spinning exotic fibre simple and easy, and we are always open to suggestions for new products.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
The Woof Yarn Collection
Read NextUnforgettable Waves Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Across the Pond Crochet Pattern
Lounge by the sea with this Across the Pond Crochet Pattern! This throw is inspired by the ever relaxing and ebbing waves of the… Continue reading: "Across the Pond Crochet Pattern"
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Comfort Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions