Ancient Arts Fibre Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts specializes in unique and unusual fibre offerings for the spinner interested in working with exotic fibres, high quality exotic fibre blends, and cottons. We also carry premium supported spindles, drop spindles, fibre related tools, knitting accessories, and select books.
We are also the home of Ancient Arts Hand Dyed Yarns, our line of top quality knitting and weaving yarns.
This business is the result of many years of trying to find superior exotic fibres, fibre preparations, and knitting yarns in a limited market. In the course of this search I found I was not alone - many spinners and knitters want something just a little different, but don't want to sacrifice quality, price, or time. This is where Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts comes in. All of our fibres, yarns, and tools are carefully selected to be of the highest quality, while maintaining prices that are affordable.
Our hand dyed knitting yarns use only the best quality yarn bases available, are dyed with low impact environmentally friendly dyes, and come in dye lots of up to 1.2 kilos of yarn (at this time). The number of skeins in each lot varies from 12 to 24 depending on the type of yarn and size of skein. We keep 26 undyed yarn bases in stock at all times, including merino, BFL, alpaca, cashmere, silk, camel down, yak, and blended fibre yarns, so that custom dye orders can be quickly and easily filled.
For our spinning fibre preparation we use only the best mini-mills who have extensive experience in working with these fibres, so you can be certain that our products are properly dehaired and carded, thus making them a breeze to spin. In addition we are able to offer many unique blends of exotic fibres found no where else on the market. Our specialty blends make spinning exotic fibre simple and easy, and we are always open to suggestions for new products.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
The Woof Yarn Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions