C2C Rudolph the Reindeer Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I first learned about C2C (corner to corner) crochet when I saw Sarah from Repeat Crafter Me's Christmas afghan last year. You know when you see a creative idea and you just mull it over for months and months, almost subconsciously? That's what happened when I saw her incredible pattern. I knew I wanted to make my own C2C Christmas afghan pattern to create something my family could look forward to getting out year after year, but I was intimidated to try the corner to corner technique because I had never done it before. I’m happy to report it’s really pretty easy! I now have all nine squares of my C2C Christmas afghan planned and I’ll be sharing one a week in case you want to work along with me. Hop over to the blog to download the Rudolph chart to get started! And if you're not ready to commit to a whole afghan, I think this reindeer square would make an adorable Christmas pillow too!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size15" x 15 "
- Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions