The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Celebrate your winter holidays with this beautiful and cozy afghan. It's crocheted in three colors, which makes color changes a breeze. And although it's shown in Christmas colors, feel free to choose any of your favorite three colors."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 3 in. over 10 sts.
Finished Size 45.5 in. wide by 63.5 in. long.
- Red Heart Super Saver (3 colors – 2 7oz skeins of CA and CB, and 3 7oz skeins of CC, which is used for edging.)
- I/9-5.50mm crochet hook.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Goes Bright Crochet Blanket
- Circular Fall Mandala Crochet Throw
- Cobblestone Stitch Tutorial
- Modern Luxe Crochet Throw
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Hook Holder
- Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
- Archways Crochet Throw
- Crochet Star Throw
- Floral Beauty Crochet Throw
- Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions