We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Celebrate your winter holidays with this beautiful and cozy afghan. It's crocheted in three colors, which makes color changes a breeze. And although it's shown in Christmas colors, feel free to choose any of your favorite three colors."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeApproximately 3 in. over 10 sts.
Finished Size 45.5 in. wide by 63.5 in. long.
- Red Heart Super Saver (3 colors – 2 7oz skeins of CA and CB, and 3 7oz skeins of CC, which is used for edging.)
- I/9-5.50mm crochet hook.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Peppermint Stick Afghan
St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
18 Red Crochet Afghan Patterns
Snowflake Lace Throw
Poinsettia Squares Afghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions