Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Santa & Reindeer Night Before Christmas C2C (corner to corner) Graphgan Throw is a cheerful & bright blanket - perfect for your Holiday home decor and snuggles by the fire this Christmas! Jolly St. Nicholas flying high in the sky with his reindeer. So much fun to make this blanket works up quickly in just two colors. Worked in the double crochet corner to corner technique the approximate finished size is 43 1/2” wide x 33” tall. Complete written row by row instructions as well as full color graph are included."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- 18 Red Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Snowflake Lace Throw
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions