This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This bobble blanket decked in blue has so much beautiful texture achieved by using the alpine stitch and the bobble stitch. Light blue, royal blue, sparkly silver, and white yarn colors are blended throughout and when combined with the crochet stitches, it creates just a lovely effect for this throw. If you are looking for a crochet pattern that is fun to work, this one is perfect. Sometimes, when crocheting a blanket with the same stitch pattern throughout, the project can become boring. Not this one, every few rows, if the colors are not Changing, the crochet stitch is therefore, it will keep you on you A-game. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-inch X 4-inch swatch = 15 stitches X 4 rows of Double Crochet.
Finished SizeThe blanket is approximately 53-inches long X 44-inches wide when measuring including the border. The border itself is approximately 3 inches wide.
- Silver yarn James C. Brett Twinkle DK 2 skeins or approximately 650 yards.
- White yarn Caron Simply Soft 4 skeins or approximately 1,260 yards.
- Soft Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Royal Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- 18 Red Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Snowflake Lace Throw
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Jossalyn's Afghan
- Easy Crochet Table Runner Pattern With Shell Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions