Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This bobble blanket decked in blue has so much beautiful texture achieved by using the alpine stitch and the bobble stitch. Light blue, royal blue, sparkly silver, and white yarn colors are blended throughout and when combined with the crochet stitches, it creates just a lovely effect for this throw. If you are looking for a crochet pattern that is fun to work, this one is perfect. Sometimes, when crocheting a blanket with the same stitch pattern throughout, the project can become boring. Not this one, every few rows, if the colors are not Changing, the crochet stitch is therefore, it will keep you on you A-game. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4-inch X 4-inch swatch = 15 stitches X 4 rows of Double Crochet.
Finished SizeThe blanket is approximately 53-inches long X 44-inches wide when measuring including the border. The border itself is approximately 3 inches wide.
- Silver yarn James C. Brett Twinkle DK 2 skeins or approximately 650 yards.
- White yarn Caron Simply Soft 4 skeins or approximately 1,260 yards.
- Soft Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Royal Blue yarn Caron Simply Soft 3 skeins or approximately 945 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 18 Red Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Homey Plaid Crochet Blanket
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide free eBook
- St. Nicholas Crochet Throw
- Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Gingerbread House Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Snowflake Lace Throw
- 14 Crochet Afghans for Mother's Day
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Peppermint Stick Afghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- Serene Petals Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions