We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
You can be a crocheting magician when you work up the amazing Optical Illusion Granny Square Crochet Pattern! Using a variety of stitches including the magic circle, half double crochet, and treble crochet, you'll work up a 7 inch granny square, unless you choose to use a different hook. Anyone who sees this square or a full afghan made from this square will be amazed by its intricacy, but you'll secretly know that it was really easy to make. Never reveal that crochet secret though!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 inches
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Goes Bright Crochet Blanket
- Circular Fall Mandala Crochet Throw
- Cobblestone Stitch Tutorial
- Modern Luxe Crochet Throw
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo Hook Holder
- Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
- Archways Crochet Throw
- Crochet Star Throw
- Floral Beauty Crochet Throw
- Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions