We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
You can be a crocheting magician when you work up the amazing Optical Illusion Granny Square Crochet Pattern! Using a variety of stitches including the magic circle, half double crochet, and treble crochet, you'll work up a 7 inch granny square, unless you choose to use a different hook. Anyone who sees this square or a full afghan made from this square will be amazed by its intricacy, but you'll secretly know that it was really easy to make. Never reveal that crochet secret though!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size7 inches
Read NextPretty Butterfly Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Afghan Beautiful Blouse Pattern Stylish Bolero Jacket
- Vintage Afghan Granny Square Crochet Poncho Handmade
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions