Lavender Fields Crochet Blanket Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This crochet pattern creates a beautifully textured 12” crochet blanket square. Use shades of the same colour to create an ombre look, like in the sample picture or mix and match other colours to create a whole new look. Makers need to be familiar with basic crochet techniques like single crochet, half double crochet, double, treble and double treble stitches as well as increases and posts stitches in order to have success following this pattern, however, tutorial supports for these techniques are available on the blog. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size12" square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gingerbread Man Pixel Square
- Antique Lace Crochet Granny Square
- Festival of Fall Granny Square Pattern
- Star Power Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Mesmerizing Crochet Mandala
- Pretty Scallops Granny Square Pattern
- Layered Dahlia Crochet Granny Square
- Falling Star Square
- Hot Chocolate Square
- Pretty in Periwinkle Granny Square Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions