Larksfoot Stitch Afghan Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
If you're looking to try something new with your crochet patterns then take a look at this Larksfoot Stitch Afghan Square. A crochet granny square like this might seem intimidating, but if you follow the photo tutorial you should have no issues working it up. Once you learn how to crochet this stitch you can make an 8x8 afghan square; make many to form a beautiful crochet blanket to add to your collection. Using different colors will really make the design pop.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions