We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
With contrasting shades of blue (or any color you like), you can work up this Catherine Wheel Stitch Afghan Square. This tutorial allows you to alternate colors every other row or every third row to create a fabulous striped design. If you're wanting to do something new with your stitch work and your granny squares then this is it. Can you imaging a lovely Catherine Wheel Stitch Afghan lying on the couch or draped over your bed?
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With that baby shower a week away, you need to produce a blanket that looks far more impressive than the time it actually took to… Continue reading: "Rippling Rainbow Blanket Pattern"
- Stormy Seas Crochet Granny Square
- Iced Pie Crochet Squares
- Row Count Butterfly Crochet Granny Square
- Wattle Stitch Granny Square Pattern
- Antique Lace Crochet Granny Square
- Reversible Rainbow Burst Square
- The Simplest Afghan Square
- 3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
- Prince Protea Crochet Granny Square
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions