- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Hippity Hoppity Bunny Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
The Hippity Hoppity Bunny Lovey will hop right into your heart with its adorably soft pink-and-white color scheme. Your little one couldn't ask for a cuter crochet lovey pattern to snuggle with, and you will be delighted with how painless it is to work up this easy crochet baby blanket. Made of miniature crochet granny squares, this is a small pattern, but it can be expanded for whatever fits your needs. Presenting that sweet, floppy-eared bunny rabbit will definitely earn you some big baby smiles, and you can know that the yarn will be soft, snug, and beautiful for your precious little one.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Light weight yarn (used here was approximately 70 yds of Bernat Softee Baby in Pink)
- Herrschners Whisper Soft Yarn in White (Approx. 150 Yards)
- Size G6-4.25mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Read NextLittle Bunny Lovey Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 20, 2018
I love this bunny lovey pattern. The colors are perfect for a new baby girl! This would make the perfect baby shower gift for any new mom. If the intended recipient is expecting a boy, it would be easy to change the color from pink to blue or green or any other color.
Jan 17, 2018
This is a perfect gift for a new mother to bring home her new baby. Since this such an easy pattern it can be made in just a few days.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Across the Pond Crochet Pattern
Lounge by the sea with this Across the Pond Crochet Pattern! This throw is inspired by the ever relaxing and ebbing waves of the… Continue reading: "Across the Pond Crochet Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions