8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Diamond Quilt C2C Graphgan is a crochet pixel blanket pattern with a modern look that features (almost) all the colors of Caron Little Crafties! Or you can use all those special odds and ends of your favorite colors and remember your favorite past projects - like a real quilt! Of course, I also needed a “background” yarn - and Caron Simply Soft is the perfect yarn to combine with the Little Crafties! I chose white, but I think this blanket would be amazing with black or gray as the backdrop for the diamonds. Just switch out the black or gray diamonds with the white Little Crafties skein! Both written instructions and a graph are included. I tried to match the colors in the graph to the actual yarn colors and create a random-ish arrangement, but of course, you can rearrange these colors however you like!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeApprox 58" x 58"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions