Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Sigh. There’s something about a crochet scrap blanket that I just love. Taking bits and pieces of yarn leftover from other projects and crocheting them into something beautiful just makes my heart sing. A New Year awaits. Full of possibility. It’s time to cleanse my life of the baggage and extra things to make my journey into the new year light and free. And even though these bits of string don’t seem like much, sometimes they speak of unfinished business. Maybe they hold me back. Or maybe it’s something completely different: like they beckon me to a far off adventure! This year we’re making another crochet scrap blanket together! I’m so excited!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions