Mock Cables Block
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Take a good look! Is this knit? No,it's not! These beautiful cables are crocheted with regular crochet! Hard to believe, right? But, it's true! This crochet stitch pattern is so versatile! With the same stitch pattern you will get 2 different looks, just by flipping your work to the vertical! When worked in 2 or more colors it will turn into a gorgeous Brick Stitch pattern. Wait! It is also reversible, on the wrong side featuring a knit-look Brioche Ribbing! Awesome, right? Learn how to crochet the knit-look mock cables with the step by step tutorial on My Hobby is Crochet blog. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions